How To Dress For Skiing: The Essentials
Check out how to dress for skiing on our expert guide here
- Skiing Packing List: The Essentials
- What To Wear Skiing: First Time or Advanced
- Skiing Essential: Layers
- Skiing Essential: Ski Jacket
- Skiing Essential: Ski Pants
- Skiing Essential: Ski Helmet
- Skiing Essential: Ski Gloves
- Skiing Essential: Ski Goggles
- Skiing Essential: Ski Hat
- Skiing Essential: Ski Neck Warmers & Face Masks
How To Dress for Snowboarding: The Essentials
Check out how to dress for snowboarding in our expert guide here
- Snowboarding Packing List: The Basics
- What To Wear Snowboarding: First Time or Advanced
- Snowboarding Layers
- Snowboarding Jackets
- Snowboarding Pants
- Snowboarding Helmets
- Snowboarding Gloves
- Snowboarding Goggles
- Snowboarding Hats
- Face Masks & Neckwarmers
Choosing the Right Ski Jacket
Check how to choose the right ski jacket on the expert guide here
- What Are the Different Types of Ski Jacket?
- How To Choose Your Ski Jacket Size and Fit?
- Insulation and Linings
- Waterproofness & Breathability
- Ski Jacket Essential Features
How to Choose Ski Pants and Bib Pants
Check out how to choose ski pants and bib pants on the expert guide here
- What Is the Difference Between Ski Pants & Bib Pants?
- What Are the Different Types of Ski Pants & Bib Pants?
- How To Choose Your Size and Fit?
- Insulation & Linings
- Waterproofness & Breathability
How to choose snowboard jackets & snowboard pants?
Check out how to choose snowboard jackets and pants on the expert guide here
- Outerwear materials
- Outerwear fit types
- How to choose a snowboard jacket
- Different types of snowboard jacket
- Snowboard jacket features
- How to choose snowboard pants
- Snowboard pants types
What Is GORE-TEX®
Check out what is GORE-TEX on our expert guide here
- What Is GORE-TEX Made Of?
- Types of GORE-TEX
- GORE-TEX Products
- Waterproofing & Breathability Levels
Gifts for Snowboarders - Our Top Picks for Women Who Shred
Check out our expert guide on gifts for snowboarders here
- Snowboard Boots
- Snow Clothes
- Snowboard Outfit Accessories
- Snow Tech Gadgets
You are now the owner of a Roxy heated undergarment. We would like to
thank you for making this choice and hope that you will be very satisfied
with the product.
This document is an integral part of the product. We recommend that you
keep it for the entire lifetime of your product.
Please read these instructions carefully before using the heated undergarment.
Store them carefully and pass the information on to other users
This product complies with the provisions of Directive 2014/35/EU
• Packaging contents:
- 1 user manual. To be kept for the entire lifetime of the product.
- 1 Roxy heated undergarment.
• General safety instructions:
This heated undergarment may be used by children aged 8 or over and
by persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capacities or without
experience or knowledge if properly monitored, if instructions for safe use
of the item have been given to them and if the risks involved have been
understood. Children must not play with the heated undergarment. Cleaning
and maintenance must not be performed by unsupervised children.
This heated undergarment is not suitable for children under the age of
8, pregnant women, persons who are impotent or insensitive to heat
(due to poor blood circulation, for example) or persons with reduced
physical, sensory or mental capacities who are unable to react in case
People with serious cardiovascular diseases or who are wearing a
pacemaker must not wear this heated undergarment. If in doubt, please
contact your doctor.
The heated undergarment must not be used to warm animals.
Frequently examine the heated undergarment to detect signs of wear
or deterioration. If such signs are identified, if the heated undergarment
has been used abnormally or if it is not working, return it to the supplier
before turning it on it again.
This heated undergarment is not intended for medical use in hospitals,
clinics, etc. It is not a medical product.
When the heated undergarment is not used, store it as indicated. Before
storing, allow the heated undergarment to cool before folding. Avoid creasing
your heated undergarment by placing objects on it during storage.
HOW DO I KNOW IF I HAVE HEAT EXHAUSTION?
Depending on how you use your heated undergarment, you may suffer
from heat exhaustion, with any of the following symptoms:
- Extreme sweating, damp skin, pale or reddish skin, general weakness,
dizziness, confusion, nausea, vomiting, headache, cramps, quick and
- If you observe any of these symptoms, lower your body temperature by
sitting or lying down in a cool place, drinking sufficient fresh water, using a
fan and applying wet towels to the skin to lower your body temperature.
And stop using the heated undergarment immediately.
- Check your body regularly for signs of redness on areas near the
heated part. If you see any, you may be at risk of burns or injuries should
exposure to excessive heat last too long. Therefore, children must only use
this heated undergarment under the supervision and responsibility of an
adult, and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capacities
under the supervision of a person responsible for their physical safety.
WARNING: to avoid the possibility of heat exhaustion, disconnect the
heated undergarment when in an environment that feels too hot.
- Do not use the heated undergarment at a maximum temperature for
an extended period, do not burn or leave near a heat source at high
- Do not leave the heated undergarment switched on when you are not
wearing it or when you are sleeping.
- Do not place any explosive object (gas lighter, matches, etc.) in the
- Do not disassemble the USB cable or the control button to prevent
- Protect the battery, charger and USB cable from moisture. If water is
spilled on the plug, disconnect the heated undergarment immediately. Wait
until it is dry before turning it on again.
- Do not wear the heated undergarment in stormy weather, in the rain or
at a workplace under high pressure.
- Keep away from moisture to prevent the risk of fire or electrocution.
- Use a dry cloth to remove dust from the metal parts of the socket and
from the accessories of the battery and charger to prevent any risk of fire
- Handle the power cord with care. Never use the cord to transport, pull
or disconnect the heated undergarment. Keep the cord away from heat,
oil, sharp edges and moving parts. Risk of fire, electrocution or injury.
- Do not damage, modify, pull or bend the electrical wires. Avoid contact
with flames and heat sources. If the insulation layer is damaged and the
electrical wires are bare, stop using the charger. Risk of fire, electrocution
- Do not touch the plug or battery charger with wet hands.
- If the product is defective, do not use it.
Description of the undergarment:
Your Roxy heated undergarment is made up of a heating panel, a slot for
your power bank and a USB cable to connect your heated undergarment
to the power bank.
Your heated undergarment also has a control button for turning the panel
on and adjusting the temperature manually to 3 modes, identifiable by a
The undergarment automatically switches to low heat after 3 consecutive
hours of use at a medium or high heat mode.
Heating panel power: 6-7 W
How to use the heated undergarment:
Connect the power bank to the undergarment using the USB type
To warm up the heated undergarment, use the control button.
How the control button works:
Press once = ON = moderate heat (Blue)
Press twice: medium heat (Orange)
Press three times: high heat (Red)
Press again: OFF
- Panel: Nominal voltage: 5 V / Nominal current: 2 A
Protection against overcurrent, mandatory power-off when
the current exceeds 2.4-2.6 A
- Recommended power bank: Capacity: 5000 mAh / 3.7 V / 18.5 Wh
Input: 5 V / 2 A Max
Output: 5 V / 2 A Max
Total Output: 5 V / 2 A Max
Cleaning and maintenance:
• Remove the battery, the USB cable and the charger before washing.
• Do not dry clean.
• Wash separately.
• Machine wash cold.
• Do not use fabric softener.
• Do not use bleach.
• Do not spin or wring dry.
• Tumble dry only on medium heat or hang to dry.
• Do not use a hot iron.
WARNING: Do not use until completely dry.
This electronic device must NOT be disposed of in the normal municipal
waste, with household waste, with household garbage, or thrown into
a fire or into the environment. For information on how to dispose of it
correctly, please contact your local public collection points. Contact your
municipality to find out where the nearest collection point is, if there are
any daily, monthly or yearly quantity restrictions, and if there are any
Accessories and spare parts
Warranty and repairs
WARNING: Failure to comply with these instructions, including the cleaning
and maintenance instructions, may lead to a risk of fire, electrocution or
The manufacturer is not responsible for damage caused by misuse of
Roxy heated undergarments are guaranteed against manufacturing defects
certified by Roxy for a period of 2 years following the purchase date
(2 years for the European Union). Roxy may repair or replace, entirely at
their discretion, any defective product. The warranty does not apply to defects
caused by mistreatment, lack of care, impact by objects or dropping,
to accidents or loss, or if these instructions are not followed.
In the event of an alleged defect, or if you would like to have your heated
undergarment repaired, please return it to your local retailer, who will
take responsibility for returning it to our customer service department, or
to the local Roxy customer service department if purchased from our
Returning directly to Roxy: please contact the customer service department
for your region to obtain a return authorization number, as well
as the necessary shipping instructions. The contact details for customer
services are provided at the end of this instruction manual.
Package your heated undergarment carefully to prevent any damage during
shipment. Send it using any method that allows for shipment tracking.
We accept no responsibility for products lost or damaged during shipment.
Shipment and insurance costs are not reimbursable as part of a warranty
claim. Please include your return authorization number, your full name,
address, telephone number, email address, and proof of purchase. The
proof of purchase must include the date and location of the original
purchase to verify the authenticity of the product.
Roxy Warmlink Jacket Power Bank
Power Bank Compatibility:
- Any power bank with a minimum capacity of 5,000 mAh is suitable.
- USB Connection: The heat panel features a standard USB port, compatible with USB Type-A connections.
Additional Information: Customers can choose any power bank with a minimum capacity of 5,000 mAh, providing flexibility in adjusting usage time according to their preferences.
Recommended Power Bank Specifications:
- Capacity: 5000 mAh / 3.7 V / 18.5 Wh
- Input: 5 V / 2 A Max
- Output: 5 V / 2 A Max
- Total Output: 5 V / 2 A Max